Most suites feature the following:
- Granite countertops
- Hardwood floors throughout
- All stainless appliances with built-in microwaves and ice makers
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Cultured Marble vanity bathrooms
- Black five panel solid interior doors
- Private decks and additional storage available
The comfort and convenience of living at The Hancock extends far beyond your front door. Residents have access to some of the most sought-after amenities in the area, including:
- Limited-access building with digital surveillance system
- Package delivery services
- Complimentary delivery of The Roanoke Times
- 24-hour complimentary coffee and tea station
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness facilities
Perhaps the amenity that brings the most people to The Hancock is its location in the center of Downtown Roanoke. Our residents enjoy close access to employers, restaurants, music, shopping, museums, green spaces, the Roanoke City Market and some of the region’s biggest events.
In addition to the amenities above, The Hancock is proud to offer its residents the following, which are included in the monthly utilities fee of $125 paid by each apartment suite:
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Basic Cable
Already a Tenant?
Downtown center. Travel south on I-581 to US 221 S (Williamson Road). Turn right onto Campbell Avenue. The Hancock is on the right at the corner of Campbell Avenue and First Street.